A Festival of Imagination and Hope for the Common Good.
Thurs 17th – Sun 20th May 2018
Set in Newcastle, where post-industrial grunge meets the sea, this festival, now in its second year, will provide a unique conversation around justice, climate change, spirituality, music and art. This conversation seeks to find ways to work for the common good, where diverse communities reclaim the future in hopeful and creative ways.
FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS include:
- Social Justice Youth Short Film Competition
- Sacred Earth: A conversation day on Ecotheology
- Phil Glendenning President Australian Refugee Council on creative citizenship
- Dr Anne Elvey ecotheologian and poet re-imagining our relationship to Creation
- PLUS workshops, music, art and food
Visit www.inspiracy.org.au for more info.
Feature image by Penny Dunstan, Rix’s Creek Study #12 Spotted Gum, 2017. Digital scan of lumen print with plant material, insects, pollen, water, sap, mould and earth.